Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Painting nature with Bob Ross

        In my last post,  I wrote a paragraph explaining why I like Indianapolis and the beautiful colors on the trees in the fall in Indiana. Click on the link below to see a little video about a TV show called The Joy of Painting that used to be on TV where Bob Ross taught people how to paint pictures of nature. I remember I watched this show when I was a kid, not to learn how to paint, but because I liked to watch him paint and talk about it. He taught millions of people to paint in this way. Notice that he points to his head and says that all you have to do is believe,  and you can do it. It's the same with writing; it all starts in the mind with good thoughts.

Click on this link to see the video:  The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross

8 comments:

  1. I wish I could paint like he does, and I wish I could draw, too... But I don't believe I can. If I could just do what he said, I could do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many time i tried to painting nature, but i did not do it well. i saw so many time how Bob Ross paint his picture. I wish I can do it too, unfortunately i cannot do it like him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's true, as long as we think first we can write any essay or paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  4. he was very talented, good landscape paints.We can do all things that we want. we just have to believe in our talented and focus in all our goals in life. Fill our mind with positive thoughts is always a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive thoughts and pretty little clouds.

    ReplyDelete