Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spain Beats Germany

!Ganó España! Goooooooooooooooool. ¿Fue un milagro? No lo creo. Se me hace que España jugó mejor que Alemania y por eso ganó. No fue ni milagro ni suerte. Veremos si pueden ganar a Holanda este domingo. España nunca ha ganado la Copa Mundial. Quizás este es su año.

Spain won! Goal! Was it a miracle? I don’t believe so. It seems to me that Spain played better than Germany, so they won. It was neither a miracle nor luck. We will see if they can beat the Netherlands this Sunday. Spain has never won the World Cup. Maybe this is their year.

4 comments:

  1. Someones are happy someones are sad.
    Which team will win , Spain again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the World Cup in Madrid in 1980, a spectacular experience. They won the World Cup yesterday in SA. I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Harold,

    I'll bet that was a great experience going to the World Cup in Madrid. I would love to go to one...maybe if they host it in the US someday.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff, obviously it was Spains' year. I have a client that actually wet to the World Cup with his son. You were saying that you thought it would be a great experience. From what they said and gushed about it-I hope that you may be able to go someday and see Spain win for the second time. Bienvenido.

    ReplyDelete