Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Banana power

        Bananas are the best fruit...in my opinion. Of course, you might not agree, and have your own favorite fruit. I have had a banana and coffee every morning for breakfast for years. Here is why my vote for best fruit is for the banana. First, bananas are the least expensive fruit, at about 50 cents per pound. At that price, you can buy several medium-sized bananas for less than a dollar. Second, bananas are highly nutritious, more than any other fruit, because they are high in many vitamins, minerals, and carbohydrates to give you energy. They are high in important minerals like potassium and manganese. They also have fiber to help your digestion. Third, they have excellent packaging, which means that you don't have to wash them before eating. Just peel and eat. Fourth, they are delicious and the perfect size for a meal.  Finally, after peeling them, you can use the inside of the peelings to clean and polish your shoes or other leather items. They have a kind of natural oil in the peelings. If you don't believe me, just give it a try!  There is one other thing about bananas; they have magical powers, but this is something that you have to see with your own eyes. If you would like, I can show you a banana magic trick in class. So, all things considered, bananas really are amazing. What more could we ask of a simple fruit?

22 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff I can' t thank you enough for given us the best information about banana. Me, my husband and my oldest daughter eat banana ones in a while. My two kids don't like it. But now I am going to buy it and I am going to make everyone eat ones a day. I only known it has potassium and manganese. Now I know a lot of important thing about banana and thank you so much to you Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You;re welcome. The banana really is an amazing fruit, and tastes good, too.

      Delete
  2. Banana is my favorite fruit in my childhood. but now i don't like it too much. you tell us benefit of banana so again i start eat banana. it good for our health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Start eating bananas again. Your body will thank you.

      Delete
  3. Jeff, Banana is my favorite fruit too but I never heard about banana trick magic that what the banana magic is. Would you mind showing to banana magic in classl for all of us..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff,,i agree banana is good for health. I eat twice a day. now i am getting my right weight frame. i

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you. I think I will start eating two bananas a day, morning and night.

      Delete
  6. I like bananas too. they have a lot of potassium and it is good for our health. My parrot enjoy to eat bananas too. also i like mango, oranges and green plum. I would like to see that trick next class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard that a lot of birds, especially tropical birds like parrots, like bananas.

      Delete
  7. I agree with you because bananas are good for health. I don't really like bananas but i do eat sometime. It sound interesting because i never heard about bananas magic. Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I do believe you and I am going to try it when i home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like banana for two reasons eat and smell. I like to smell banana .Banana is my favorite fruits it has a nice smell i like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like bananas because of the way they taste and smell. Me too. Especially the smell.

      Delete
  10. I taught a lot of of thing from your paragraph. I like Banana since I was child. One day,I hope you will show your Banana magic in the class.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't like banana a lot, but i can eat banana. i like strawberry. you can do strawberry and banana smoothie, it is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing better than a banana is a banana and strawberry smoothie. Delicious and nutritious! Yummie!!

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Also, bananas smell nice. Eat a banana and leave the peeling in your car to make your car smell good. But don't leave the peeling there for more than a day, or it may not smell so good...:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jeff we need to see again the magic.
    Bananas is a healthy fruit all children should eat them.
    will avoid diabetes. I know some children don't eat fruits an vegetables, parents should start with their child at early age

    ReplyDelete