Friday, April 4, 2014

So what should I write about?

Many students ask that question.  I can't answer the question for you. You need to look within yourself to find the answer.  Think about what you know about, are interested in, and would like to learn more about. Then you will discover the answer to your question:  What should I write about?  Don't write about something that you are not interested in and is boring to you. In your daily journals, write about things you are interested in and want to share with me, your reader. I'm interested in knowing something about your daily routine, but not about what you do every day. I'm more  more interested in knowing what you are thinking about, your plans, your memories, your fears, your joys.  Think about "growing the garden of your mind" as Mister Rogers used to say.  Here is another Remix video about the wonderful Mister Rogers. Mister Rogers Remix, Side B

5 comments:

  1. You answer my question jeff thanks and the video is very good i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is not ease, sometimes I need more time. I miss Mister Rogers, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is pretty good ,nice saying . Thanks jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! i am writing some things about movies, books which i like it.

    ReplyDelete